Thursday, July 3, 2008
On
6:03 PM
by
Connie Lam
No comments
Just back from the movie HANCOCK...12am at GSC 1U (new wing)....
Today is just the 1st day of showing and i really cant wait to watch it lolx..
Hmm.. Actually i'm a bit disappointed with it because this movie was not as great as i thought....
I only will give 3 stars out of 5 stars rating.... Incredible Hulk will be nicer though....Haizzz...
But, nevermind =) I still love Will Smith ... He looks cool in the movie...


Next movie that i wanna watch ... HELLBOY 2: THE GOLDEN ARMY which will be released on 10th July^^
Then... THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE... etc..
Really a lots of great movies coming soon !! Cant wait to watch them....

♥ Trailer for Hellboy 2 ^^
Today is just the 1st day of showing and i really cant wait to watch it lolx..
Hmm.. Actually i'm a bit disappointed with it because this movie was not as great as i thought....
I only will give 3 stars out of 5 stars rating.... Incredible Hulk will be nicer though....Haizzz...
But, nevermind =) I still love Will Smith ... He looks cool in the movie...


Next movie that i wanna watch ... HELLBOY 2: THE GOLDEN ARMY which will be released on 10th July^^
Then... THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE... etc..
Really a lots of great movies coming soon !! Cant wait to watch them....

♥ Trailer for Hellboy 2 ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Received this special chocolate which comes together with a cute mini bear.. It is special because there are horoscope sign on the chocolate...
-
Something dreadful has happening to me haiz.... 18/ 5/ 09 supposedly a happy day for me.. I had settled everything in my uni.. thesis is sub...
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...
-
I didn't know McD is offering a McValue Lunch and some great savings coupon till the day i saw its advertisment board at highway. Now we...
-
♥ What i can do is just 安静的等待。。 ;D Got no definite answer in the end too.. > Why and what so hard to clarify about something? @@ Make eve...
0 comments :
Post a Comment