Friday, October 2, 2009
On
7:45 PM
by
Connie Lam
2
comments
Don't know why so many people looking forward to watch this movie. Personally i don't really like this kind of movie, but i din hate it either. May be there's too much death scenes and too much gore. I din watch the 1st, 2nd and 3rd one, but still i joined my friend for this movie, for fun haha xD
Movie : Final Destination
Ratings : ★★★

This film is too short and many of the deaths were fake looking, more for quantity than quality. And many of my friends actually describe this film in only one word, disappointing. Why ppl wanna pay and go to watch this kind of film for the death scenes, waiting to see who dies and the how they will die? Argh, horrid* Will there be another final destination? And will u go and watch it? :D
"If I'm going to die, then I'm going to make the most out of every moment I have left, so I'm going to do what I do best, I'm gonna get laid. If I'm dying, I'm trying. "
Nice quote :D
Movie : Final Destination
Ratings : ★★★

This film is too short and many of the deaths were fake looking, more for quantity than quality. And many of my friends actually describe this film in only one word, disappointing. Why ppl wanna pay and go to watch this kind of film for the death scenes, waiting to see who dies and the how they will die? Argh, horrid* Will there be another final destination? And will u go and watch it? :D
"If I'm going to die, then I'm going to make the most out of every moment I have left, so I'm going to do what I do best, I'm gonna get laid. If I'm dying, I'm trying. "
Nice quote :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Received this special chocolate which comes together with a cute mini bear.. It is special because there are horoscope sign on the chocolate...
-
Something dreadful has happening to me haiz.... 18/ 5/ 09 supposedly a happy day for me.. I had settled everything in my uni.. thesis is sub...
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...
-
I didn't know McD is offering a McValue Lunch and some great savings coupon till the day i saw its advertisment board at highway. Now we...
-
♥ What i can do is just 安静的等待。。 ;D Got no definite answer in the end too.. > Why and what so hard to clarify about something? @@ Make eve...
yes. it's reali short. tat's the sad part.
ReplyDeletei like it. but the best was still Final Destination, the very first one.
That's the best Final Destination FYI...
ReplyDeleteThe one that really suck was the latest one... the 4th series... The Final Destination...