Thursday, June 10, 2010
On
5:35 PM
by
Connie Lam
2
comments
Wanted to put this up on my blog for quite some time already but bustle of life doesn't allow me to do so sigh. Tony Roma's, one of the ribs-steak-lover-must-go restaurant. Heard that Tony Roma's is famous with their pork, which u know it definitely wont be available in Malaysia. Sigh disappointed.
I ordered the New York Strip with additional great steak toppers the Bleu Cheese Crust. Trust me, it really tastes awesome!! Okay, I know I know that Im not supposed to take beef but arr I really can't resist the juicy steak in Tony Roma's. And i guess u too! : D My dear ordered lamb ribs with additional great steak toppers Portobello Mushrooms. It tastes awesome too. It costs a bomb to dinning in Tony Roma's? For me, worth it! :D

.♥ My new york strip!!

.♥ The bleu cheese crust

.♥ My dear lamb rib

.♥ The portobello mushrooms

.♥ When Ice lemon tea meets coke

.♥ When He meets Her
I ordered the New York Strip with additional great steak toppers the Bleu Cheese Crust. Trust me, it really tastes awesome!! Okay, I know I know that Im not supposed to take beef but arr I really can't resist the juicy steak in Tony Roma's. And i guess u too! : D My dear ordered lamb ribs with additional great steak toppers Portobello Mushrooms. It tastes awesome too. It costs a bomb to dinning in Tony Roma's? For me, worth it! :D

.♥ My new york strip!!

.♥ The bleu cheese crust

.♥ My dear lamb rib

.♥ The portobello mushrooms

.♥ When Ice lemon tea meets coke

.♥ When He meets Her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
Something dreadful has happening to me haiz.... 18/ 5/ 09 supposedly a happy day for me.. I had settled everything in my uni.. thesis is sub...
-
SAD MODE ♥~LoVe ♪s L♪kE heaVen bUt ♪t cAn hUrt L♪Ke heLL~♥
-
♥ What i can do is just 安静的等待。。 ;D Got no definite answer in the end too.. > Why and what so hard to clarify about something? @@ Make eve...
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...
waa... so nice ;)
ReplyDeletewah~ makes me hunry~~
ReplyDelete