Monday, September 20, 2010
On
4:39 AM
by
Connie Lam
No comments
Last time I used to be very active in sport. I participated in many sport activities especially when I was in secondary school such as basketball, tennis, badminton, volley ball, bola jaring etc. I know u found it hard to believe right? Because I don't look like someone who has skill or physical prowess in sport activities haha :D

Wookay, back to badminton. Now I'm glad that i have the chance to join my colleagues/ labmates for badminton almost once a week. I feel young again haha XD Now lemme introduce to u my badminton team handsome and pretty keke.

.♥ Shih-Keng

.♥ Zulkefri

.♥ Chee Seang

.♥ Boon Teong

.♥ Me me me ! :D Okay, don't focus ur eyes on the tiang, focus on me please hehe

.♥ Eva and Sam

.♥ Jocelyn and Hun Wei

.♥ Chun Wei
Yeap yupez, ten of us! :D

Wookay, back to badminton. Now I'm glad that i have the chance to join my colleagues/ labmates for badminton almost once a week. I feel young again haha XD Now lemme introduce to u my badminton team handsome and pretty keke.

.♥ Shih-Keng

.♥ Zulkefri

.♥ Chee Seang

.♥ Boon Teong

.♥ Me me me ! :D Okay, don't focus ur eyes on the tiang, focus on me please hehe

.♥ Eva and Sam

.♥ Jocelyn and Hun Wei

.♥ Chun Wei
Yeap yupez, ten of us! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Received this special chocolate which comes together with a cute mini bear.. It is special because there are horoscope sign on the chocolate...
-
Something dreadful has happening to me haiz.... 18/ 5/ 09 supposedly a happy day for me.. I had settled everything in my uni.. thesis is sub...
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...
-
I didn't know McD is offering a McValue Lunch and some great savings coupon till the day i saw its advertisment board at highway. Now we...
-
♥ What i can do is just 安静的等待。。 ;D Got no definite answer in the end too.. > Why and what so hard to clarify about something? @@ Make eve...
0 comments :
Post a Comment