Sunday, March 13, 2011
2011-03-03 Thursday
Had presentation/ progress report meeting in the morning till afternoon. I already felt sick since Wednesday night yet I still go to UM and attended the meeting. Feverish attacked me again after meeting hence took MC and went home. Had porridge for lunch and a long nap after home. Fever still, dizzy and nausea, therefore took another MC on the next day.
2011-03-04 Friday
Finally can have a long sleep. Feel so good that I don't have to go to work though I'm sick. I seriously need more rest now because next week onwards I'm going to be very busy and my work schedules damn pack. Sigh, tonnes of research works. Feeling better in the evening, so I cook old cucumber pork rib soup for myself.
Had presentation/ progress report meeting in the morning till afternoon. I already felt sick since Wednesday night yet I still go to UM and attended the meeting. Feverish attacked me again after meeting hence took MC and went home. Had porridge for lunch and a long nap after home. Fever still, dizzy and nausea, therefore took another MC on the next day.
2011-03-04 Friday
Finally can have a long sleep. Feel so good that I don't have to go to work though I'm sick. I seriously need more rest now because next week onwards I'm going to be very busy and my work schedules damn pack. Sigh, tonnes of research works. Feeling better in the evening, so I cook old cucumber pork rib soup for myself.
The soup is really nice. I myself finished a two big bowls of it :) Thanks to my mum for bought me the pork ribs, hardly find in the KL/PJ. And yeah, I went to Pulau Ketam on Saturday. I will blog about it later. Stay tune ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Something dreadful has happening to me haiz.... 18/ 5/ 09 supposedly a happy day for me.. I had settled everything in my uni.. thesis is sub...
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
♥ What i can do is just 安静的等待。。 ;D Got no definite answer in the end too.. > Why and what so hard to clarify about something? @@ Make eve...
-
SAD MODE ♥~LoVe ♪s L♪kE heaVen bUt ♪t cAn hUrt L♪Ke heLL~♥
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...

take k...
ReplyDelete