Monday, September 19, 2011
On
12:59 AM
by
Connie Lam
in
Movie
2
comments
Short update-------------
A special thanks to my friend who invited me to the premiere screening of this movie. Not to forget Nuffnang and Churp Churp too, for giving the opportunities to Nuffnangers and Churpers to participate in many premiere screening contest *appreciate*
I didn't watch any trailer or read any synopsis before I go for this movie. With least expectation, I guess this is why I enjoy the movie pretty much. I find it amusing and very entertaining, even though the story line is just simple and nothing much interesting. This is the first time I see Mr. Bean can talk (although he don't really speak much)!! And he is a spy (a fumbling spy instead lol). How cool :) Personally, I think this movie is worth watching, way better than "Cowboy and Aliens". At least, it makes you burst out laughing :)
*great movie, happy night*
More updates are "on the way", so please stay tune ♥
More updates are "on the way", so please stay tune ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Something dreadful has happening to me haiz.... 18/ 5/ 09 supposedly a happy day for me.. I had settled everything in my uni.. thesis is sub...
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
♥ What i can do is just 安静的等待。。 ;D Got no definite answer in the end too.. > Why and what so hard to clarify about something? @@ Make eve...
-
SAD MODE ♥~LoVe ♪s L♪kE heaVen bUt ♪t cAn hUrt L♪Ke heLL~♥
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...

I enjoyed laughing loudly in the cinema while watching this movie. It makes you put the troubles behind your head and just laugh. Nice one ^^
ReplyDeletewatching Beans acting was berry funny indeed hehe
ReplyDelete