Monday, February 6, 2012
On
4:39 PM
by
Connie Lam
in
Event
3
comments
2012-02-04
Is it really true that the handsome Mr and pretty miss eggs can only standing on the flat surface during the day of the beginning of spring or 立春? I don't know but I would like to give a try after seeing everyone posting all those eggs standing photos on Facebook :DD

Surprisingly I managed to make an egg stand after a several attempts :) "He" looks handsome now than usual hehehe. Okay I know you are feeling lonely standing alone. I should bring u a company.

And here comes the second egg. Okay, the first Mr.Egg now u no longer lonely :D

And after few ten minutes, more and more are joining Mr.Egg hehehhe. I'm addicting on let the eggs stand hahaaaa. Very fun indeed :P

You see. The eggs can really stand on the flat surface, even on the stool. *awesome awesome*

A really fun night. A day to be remembered :DD
Is it really true that the handsome Mr and pretty miss eggs can only standing on the flat surface during the day of the beginning of spring or 立春? I don't know but I would like to give a try after seeing everyone posting all those eggs standing photos on Facebook :DD

Surprisingly I managed to make an egg stand after a several attempts :) "He" looks handsome now than usual hehehe. Okay I know you are feeling lonely standing alone. I should bring u a company.

And here comes the second egg. Okay, the first Mr.Egg now u no longer lonely :D

And after few ten minutes, more and more are joining Mr.Egg hehehhe. I'm addicting on let the eggs stand hahaaaa. Very fun indeed :P

You see. The eggs can really stand on the flat surface, even on the stool. *awesome awesome*

A really fun night. A day to be remembered :DD
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Received this special chocolate which comes together with a cute mini bear.. It is special because there are horoscope sign on the chocolate...
-
Something dreadful has happening to me haiz.... 18/ 5/ 09 supposedly a happy day for me.. I had settled everything in my uni.. thesis is sub...
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...
-
I didn't know McD is offering a McValue Lunch and some great savings coupon till the day i saw its advertisment board at highway. Now we...
-
♥ What i can do is just 安静的等待。。 ;D Got no definite answer in the end too.. > Why and what so hard to clarify about something? @@ Make eve...
haha stands those egg with your love one can be fun too ya! haha
ReplyDeleteahahahaha good to see that XD
ReplyDeletenice -thumbsup-
Too bad I don't have eggs to play with that day :P Should decorate those eggs next time and put them all up together, so cool! HEHE :P
ReplyDelete