Friday, August 10, 2012
On
12:07 AM
by
Connie Lam
3
comments
Sigh I really don't know why I will have this severe gastric pain and vomiting at midnight again. Emergency rushed to 24 hours clinic to get injection to stop the pain as well as the vomiting. And then the second day has to take medical leave and rest at home due to a sleepless night.
No more please! It is really suffer! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
Something dreadful has happening to me haiz.... 18/ 5/ 09 supposedly a happy day for me.. I had settled everything in my uni.. thesis is sub...
-
SAD MODE ♥~LoVe ♪s L♪kE heaVen bUt ♪t cAn hUrt L♪Ke heLL~♥
-
♥ What i can do is just 安静的等待。。 ;D Got no definite answer in the end too.. > Why and what so hard to clarify about something? @@ Make eve...
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...

I know how that feels. You take care alright. Make sure take meals on time!!
ReplyDeletehttp://durian2land.blogspot.com
Take care dear! I know how you feel...been there..
ReplyDeleteTake care ya, i got gastric pain also, remember to take meal on time and pls not take too much.
ReplyDelete