I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

On 3:13 PM by Connie Lam     5 comments

♥ 19.08.09 A great and memorable day in my life.


♥ Finally Im graduated, with distinction. After i had been through 3 years bustle of university life which full of joys and tears.


♥ With my beloved daddy and mummy~


♥ With my dearest brother and sister ~


♥ My besties in university.. Glad to know them..


♥ My coursemates.. The future biochemist :)


♥ Special thanks to him who purposely take AL too to attend my convo. Someone once very important in my life. Thanks for the cute bear bear and flowers, a special one.



♥ Special thanks to Jason who purposely take AL to attend my convo. Someone who take care me alots. Thanks for the cute doggie and roses too ;)


♥ Special thanks to Samuel aka Samantha for attending my convo.. Not to forget to thanks him and Han Wei for the bear bear..


♥ All the gifts, bear bear and flowers that i received on that day from my friends.. Touched & Lurvee*

5 comments :

  1. wow這是一個月前的呢!
    有沒有不舍得?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... so many gift...
    but I dun wan any gift... Give me angpow with money then ok liao...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!
    You look gorgeous in those photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!
    wuhuhuhu
    so good~ =)
    btw i need waiting for 2 yr then can graduated ahh =)
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey...congratz...for ur convo...and enjoy ur new life~ ^^

    ReplyDelete