Monday, September 12, 2011
On
4:17 PM
by
Connie Lam
4
comments
Stupid me! Fell down while I'm walking up the stairs. Sounds weird? Because most of the people fell when they walking down the stairs, not the other way round like me. It happened very fast and the pain almost kills me, worst pain ever. A bruise then occurred on my knee, within a few minutes. Look at the picture below:
#1 The bruise isn't clear because of the lighting in the room as well as the shadow of my hp. Skin peeled off ><" I don't know how to describe the pain, but it is really painful *bitter*
#2 This is how the bruise looks like after few days. I can't even walk properly and can't wear any long pants as well. Sighhhhhhhhhhh.
Since then, I walk slow while I'm on the stairs. *phobia* No more next time please. T.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
SAD MODE ♥~LoVe ♪s L♪kE heaVen bUt ♪t cAn hUrt L♪Ke heLL~♥
-
Lately, I have been seeing so many pictures and friends check in at Butter + Beans. After surfing the internet only I know coffee and fre...
-
Time waits for no one... Treasure every moment you have... You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special.. -----...
-
Found that no one notice the previous post about the movie review of The Coffin..? Or no one interested with this movie..? There's no co...
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...


OMG the bruise is really big! Have you seen any zhong yi or doctor? :O Put ice put ice, it will reduce swelling. Be careful next time (:
ReplyDeleteohmy! i see also can feel the pain! yeeeeeks! be more careful next time kay! take good care of urself! =)
ReplyDeletetake care alright :(
ReplyDeletewah lao.... careful ma... still so big head prawn meh ?
ReplyDelete:(