I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

On 11:59 PM by Connie Lam in     No comments



2012-03-18 Sunday

I called it a lovely day! A day that I really can put my tonnes of work aside and don't have to think about them. Seriously in need of holidays and a break to restore the passion and joy in my life.

Woke up kind of late in the afternoon. Had a great lunch at home following by lazying on bed and listening to music :D #LikeAQueen. Then went to Kota Damansara in the evening for hair cut. Wanted to buy Chatime, my all-time-favorite-roasted milk tea with grass jelly and pearl, but Ochado which located at the opposite and few shops away attracts me.



I heard a lots of good comments about Ochado milk tea as compared to Chatime. I don't know there's this branch here. Thought there's only one and only Ochado branch in Pavillion. Without think twice, I walked to Ochado and totally forgot about Chatime which is my initial plan.



Look this is the first thing that attracts me before I stepped into Ochado. They listed out the top 10 must try drink for ur convenience sake if u unable to make any decision which to buy. I go for the top 1! Roasted Milk tea with pearl!



And I'm totally fall in love with it. For me, it tastes better than Chatime roasted milk tea (the tea flavor, more aromatic) and even the pearl also nicer (I finished all the pearl). p/s: The statement above merely just based on my taste bud, no offence ya to all the Chatime big fans. I drink Chatime almost every weekend, I'm serious. I'm addicting to it, first their roasted milk tea with pearl then roasted milk tea with glass jelly. But now I might put Ochado at the top of my favorite drink list. Not so sure how it is with Gong Cha, I haven't try yet. I'm going to drop by and try next time when I go to MidValley or The Gardens.



I will get many many Ochado stamp after this! :DD
Should I go and buy Ochado roasted milk tea again in this coming weekend? :D





0 comments :

Post a Comment