Sunday, March 4, 2012
On
6:37 PM
by
Connie Lam
in
Foods & Beverages
No comments
2012-01-20
If u can see/ notice the date stated above, then u know this is an outdated post hahaha. *paiseh paiseh*
Carl's Jr, Chili's and Zanmai Sushi are my favorite restaurants in One Utama shopping mall. Other than these three restaurants I dunno where else I can dine in. It was 9.30pm, looking at the long queue in front of Zanmai Sushi, I decided not to join the long queue and heading to ground floor. There I found HOKKAIDO SUSHI. I thought it was Zanmai Sushi at the first sight, their menu and the design of restaurant, everything of it just looks similar .___. I decided to have my late dinner here since I craving for sushi. I damn love the ambiance over here, cozy and quiet.
So anyone can tell me, is Hokkaido Sushi = Zanmai Sushi?? .___. I really confuse.
As usual, I ordered Chicken Katsudon (Small) which costs only RM8.80. The portion is really big for me and I couldn't finish it.
And he ordered Ebidon (Small) which also costs only RM 8.80.
I ordered another sushi set too, Hodaka sushi set (7+1). Damn cheap, 8 sushi for only RM12.80. Too much sushi, ended up we couldn't finish it and asked for take away.
California hand roll, RM 4.80. His favorite. And I forget to order my favorite - Chawanmushi :(
Simple but awesome dinner, cheap one. And I'm too full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Received this special chocolate which comes together with a cute mini bear.. It is special because there are horoscope sign on the chocolate...
-
Something dreadful has happening to me haiz.... 18/ 5/ 09 supposedly a happy day for me.. I had settled everything in my uni.. thesis is sub...
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...
-
I didn't know McD is offering a McValue Lunch and some great savings coupon till the day i saw its advertisment board at highway. Now we...
-
♥ What i can do is just 安静的等待。。 ;D Got no definite answer in the end too.. > Why and what so hard to clarify about something? @@ Make eve...





0 comments :
Post a Comment