Monday, September 3, 2012
On
9:36 PM
by
Connie Lam
in
Movie
3
comments
What's the good movie u have watched recently? Here's the list of mine
1) Battleship. I watched it twice. First was free premier screening and second time was on my birthday.
2) The Avengers. I watched it twice too. First was free ticket from the premier screening and second time was with a friend.
3) Dark Shadows
4) Men In Black 3. Watched it twice.
5) Brave
6) The Amazing Spiderman
7) Dark Knight Rises
8) Step Up Revolution. Watched it twice.
9) The Bourne Legacy
10) Expandables 2
11) Paranormal 3D
Too much until I don't feel like watching movie in cinema anymore -.-"
6) The Amazing Spiderman
7) Dark Knight Rises
8) Step Up Revolution. Watched it twice.
9) The Bourne Legacy
10) Expandables 2
11) Paranormal 3D
Too much until I don't feel like watching movie in cinema anymore -.-"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
SAD MODE ♥~LoVe ♪s L♪kE heaVen bUt ♪t cAn hUrt L♪Ke heLL~♥
-
Lately, I have been seeing so many pictures and friends check in at Butter + Beans. After surfing the internet only I know coffee and fre...
-
Time waits for no one... Treasure every moment you have... You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special.. -----...
-
Found that no one notice the previous post about the movie review of The Coffin..? Or no one interested with this movie..? There's no co...
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...
yala yala... watched a lot movies d... summor bo jio :p
ReplyDelete#spam blog comment
:D
now become movies addict hor...movieholic now...xoxo
ReplyDeletewow, you hav watched a lot of movies for twice.. haha, rich girl~
ReplyDelete