I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

On 6:50 PM by Connie Lam     No comments
Growing up in Malaysia...
A country that blessed with sunlight throughout all seasons all years....
Rainy day or raining season would be a day or season tat brings smile to everyone....

I like rainy day...
But.. oppositely...
Today... it brings me some heavy feelings...
Some kind of indescribable ?? feelings overwhelmed me....
blended of feelings....
I miss my friends... especially HIM...
A priceless friend that i treasure much..
im glad to know him in my life...
and i always feel so proud of him..

[ 雨天],总能唤起好多的[记忆]。。
好多的[伤感]。。。 好多莫名的[感觉]。。

Hmm... I don't wanna express my feelings so details out here.... coz..
Sometime im just like to keep my feelings locked deep inside my heart..
rather than share it out here...
Between... im dumb in expressing my feelings by words...

Duh... Brain stuck!!
The ?? feelings just cut my mood off from doing anythings...
anyway, before i ended this post...
i wanna send my sincere & warmest regards &blessings to HIM...
YOU ARE NOT ALONE...
Whenever you feel helpless...
We are always here for you....
And... Enjoy your life over there =D
im sure u will experience a different rhythm of life...
a great one...
BLESSED ~!!


0 comments :

Post a Comment