I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

On 9:30 PM by Connie Lam     6 comments
Again... Another ordinary weekends for me..
Was busy with my assignments again..
Even time is lacking but i still hang out with my friends...
Another shopping saturday + movie-ing^^...

CoNnie @ miDvaLLey *my fav pop-corn* yummy ~


GUess wat??
i saw LIN YU ZHONG.. [the first 'L' i meet]
he was performe
d for biotherm...

*handsome and pinkish Lin Yu Zhong*


hmm... im felt a little bit excited.. a little bit only ya*.. coz this is the 1stime i got the chance to see him in person... so near...so near...ARR!! and i heard alots of girls screaming for him =.=''' he is handsome.. *love*
btw, i managed to get a free sample fr biotherm zZzzz...

...............

YEAH~!!
[L Change The world].. [the second 'L' i watch]


the movie which i waiting till my neck long..
at last i watched it.. Wif Jen jen and chAiLiNg..
L (Kenichi Matsuyama), a genius detective.... with only 23 days to live..
confronts a serious case that might bring the dooms of day...
This movie is worth to watch *thumbs up*
- its official website [click] -


...cut the craps...

Beside struggling with my assignments and shopping...
I spent my few days together with my dear JU...[ the third 'L' i be with] lolx...
Just being with him able to make me forget all the tiredness and torture-ness...
and it will be the most happy moment whenever wherever i meet him ♥
perhaps im too reliable on him and i need his love and pamper as well...
perhaps im too fragile and i need a shelter for my own protection...
YOU took my heart away ~


- a phOto tell thousaNd words -

Until today (8-o4-o8), count count....and count...
we have go through a long run of love journey of...
6 years and 5 months...*winks*

Lotsa precious memories..and some heart-stabbing 1...
the sweet 1.. whenever u r by my side...
whenever i feel ur love, tenders and carings...
whenever im into ur lovely cuddle..
the sour and bitter 1.. when v argue, quarrel, fight, in cold war..etc..
no matter a bad 1 or a good 1..im glad to have u as a part of my life..
i wish tat tis relationships a everlasting one..
....*love sparkling forever*...


~ May LOVE ♥ and HAPPINESS drop over to me always and forever ~



6 comments :

  1. great to c u wrote tis post, no worry alr

    ReplyDelete
  2. ling ying....
    thanks yeah...
    knew tat day sure made u worry alots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good~ so sweet desu ne~~
    hope d happiness follows cO'nNie and jU forever~forever~and forever~ :D
    *cow..mz treat ur lpz nice ar..if nt, i wil bring parang knife kill u...*

    from ur cOoL ottO~

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolx..juz c ur comment my dear ^^

    ReplyDelete