I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

On 11:50 AM by Connie Lam     2 comments
Weee ..~
my frens shared somethgs interesting wif me again ^^
It's bout ur blood type and its characteristics....
It's fun and it's in comic form...
so it ain't as bored as u conceived of....

For complete and full comics, dun hesitate to click the link below...
i assured u will enjoy with it....
CLICK HERE


Quick hav a look yeah..it might helps u understand urself well..
or make u realize somethgs?
bside, here the chance for u to get to know mor deep about me =p
perhaps the innermost me might revealed out here =D

My blood type = Type B..


hmm... bout tis.... actually it is quite accurate for me...
Lastime, the OLD me used to bear evry difficulties, any circumstances and feelings, keep it in my heart rather than share it out... and tis impressed ppl around me as im a gentle & quiet girl..

However, i realized tat the LATEST me had changed.. nowadays, im prefer to be frankly and pour out things in my minds STRAIGHTLY , without any consideration about the consequences..
and tis the reason who made some ppl tink tat my patience had lost? and tis the reason which made me easy to be in a controversy wif some1, especially the one i love and treasure?

lolx.. frens.. well, dun blame me nextime if i say somethg too straight away and it embarrass u....keke, coz tis is an unique characteristic of someone who hav a type B blood circulating in his/her body aka ME.. xD

``The reason they irritated othrs....``

lolx.. again quite fit my personality...haha...

no doubt, im someone who cant stand firmly wif my own decision or thinkings... easily changed due to othrs words..easily influenced by othrs..

but i do concern bout othrs.. and i want to underline and emphasize here tat im not someone who r uncivilized and inhuman as the description stated above in the pic =p

between, it's true tat i dun like others to interfere my things, my life.. and i want freedom...

indeed, im stubborn too!!

`` The Style and the way of feelings expression....``

~ For a person wif blood type A...
they bear the personality 'Free and Easy' and they will not haggle over a few dollars and not disputeless.... they will juz LOL 'hahaha' or ' nevermind' and let things go....

~ For a person wif blood type B...
they r BASHFULL but actually they hav their own thoughts... bsides, they feel tat it is tiring to do somethings or express somethings regard to people's favor.....

~ For a person wif blood type O...
they want othrs to trust on him/her...

~ For a person wif bloof type AB...
they r modest....

Each one of us certainly has own unique personalities...
And there is no one tat r perfect in every corner of the world..
preserve and hold the good 1.. amend the bad 1...

offset the good 1 against the bad 1, juxtapose and improve...

Love yourself... be who you are... *winks*

..gotta stop my blog here and continue wif my study already...


before i ended tis post...
i hav to clarify that...
the original author is a korean... and the translator come from MOP...


译者 Bunny:http://dzh.mop.com/mainFrame.jsp?url=http://dzh.mop.com/topic/readSub_8179853_0_0.html

作者Realcrazyman:
http://www.cyworld.com/realcrazyman


**~ CHEERS ~**


2 comments :

  1. da link to da blood type comic reli funny lo.. v interesting..*although got abit not true about me la*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx..
    hope u enjoy wif it...

    ur blood type ?

    ReplyDelete