Friday, March 30, 2012
On
12:32 AM
by
Connie Lam
in
Foods & Beverages
2
comments
2012-03-25 Sunday
Went to Popular in Sunway Pyramid but kinda disappointing due to the crowd. Only manage to spend RM100 of my 1Malaysia voucher. Bought two very informative self-help/ self-improvement books *Happy* This RM200 voucher is really a big gift, I can use it to buy any books that I wish to or u can even use it to buy stationary, computer gadgets, etc. I saw people buy music video using that voucher, what a waste. I saw many people misuse the voucher too buying many unnecessary things which are not academic-related, how sad.
Went to have supper after shopping. I found a very nice maggie goreng in Kota Kemuning, finally there's a food that worth a bite in there! Next time I don't have to drive all the way to Subang SS15 or PJ anymore for supper :D Only if I craving for the Subang SS15 burger and nuggets! Best in town.
Love ya! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
SAD MODE ♥~LoVe ♪s L♪kE heaVen bUt ♪t cAn hUrt L♪Ke heLL~♥
-
Lately, I have been seeing so many pictures and friends check in at Butter + Beans. After surfing the internet only I know coffee and fre...
-
Time waits for no one... Treasure every moment you have... You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special.. -----...
-
Found that no one notice the previous post about the movie review of The Coffin..? Or no one interested with this movie..? There's no co...
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...

eh... teacher also can get one ah? so good! :D
ReplyDeletekan saya boleh delivery untuk kamu :P
ReplyDeletehahaha
Kota Kemuning always got nice food 1 lo . . . u dunno ar? lol