I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Monday, September 20, 2010

On 4:39 AM by Connie Lam     No comments
Last time I used to be very active in sport. I participated in many sport activities especially when I was in secondary school such as basketball, tennis, badminton, volley ball, bola jaring etc. I know u found it hard to believe right? Because I don't look like someone who has skill or physical prowess in sport activities haha :D



Wookay, back to badminton. Now I'm glad that i have the chance to join my colleagues/ labmates for badminton almost once a week. I feel young again haha XD Now lemme introduce to u my badminton team handsome and pretty keke.


.♥ Shih-Keng


.♥ Zulkefri


.♥ Chee Seang


.♥ Boon Teong


.♥ Me me me ! :D Okay, don't focus ur eyes on the tiang, focus on me please hehe


.♥ Eva and Sam


.♥ Jocelyn and Hun Wei


.♥ Chun Wei

Yeap yupez, ten of us! :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment