Wednesday, March 26, 2014
The Central Park at Desa Park City doubtlessly an ideal park for everyone to enjoy outdoors. It is also a dog-friendly park. All the dogs can run around free and mingle with other dogs.
We always visit this park during the weekend, either for a jog or bring along the dog for a walk. Here are some of the photos of dog we took during our visit to the Central Park last Sunday. We are really appreciate that all the dog owners are so friendly and allow us to take pictures of their dogs.
We hope you enjoy these photos. Support and like us on Facebook to receive more updates.
Friday, March 21, 2014
In January, we went to the first in South East Asia 100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo which held in Malaysia at Viva Home Expo hall (starting 14 December 2013 to 23 March 2014).
The ticketing counter. The entrance fees / the ticket prices are RM 25 for adult and RM 15 for child. No special price for student.
The ticket. So cute and I'm using it now as bookmark :)
Very cute Doraemon wall paper.
This Doraemon exhibition has a different sections or activities for you to immerse yourself in the world of Doraemon.
1) The first section of the expo - the Doraemon time machine. Are you ready to travel in a tunnel of space-time together with the Doraemon?
2) The second section where you can witness the birth of Doraemon. Do you know that Doraemon was originally yellow in colour? If you are interested, you can see the pictures below and read the story.
3) The 100 Doraemon figures with 100 different gadgets. Kinda amazing and we do appreciate all of the Doraemon figures. However, presenting only Doraemon figures with gadget without at least the name of gadget or brief description about the gadget brought us small disappointment. Note: To view the photo of each Doraemon figures, please visit the photo album in our fb page.
4) The Nobita and Shizuka wedding in church.
5) The Doraemon comic area. There are 3D comics on the wall which allow you to pose and take photo. Imagine yourself in the world of Doraemon.
6) Recreation of scenes and locations from the Doraemon cartoon.
7) There is a vast array of Doraemon secret gadgets (such as What If Box, Take Copter, Air Gun, Parallela Umbrella, etc) for you to experience and to take pictures with.
8) Gian Family Store where you can buy exclusive Doraemon merchandise.
9) Fun carnival games.
10) Doraemon Cafe. They are selling Dorayaki (red bean, peanut & chocolate), memory toast and other snacks.
Overall, it was exciting to be part of the largest Doraemon exhibition ever in Malaysia. It was great to reminisce about the good times I had from the previous Doraemon expo in Genting.
Support and like us on Facebook to receive more updates.
Foods & Beverages Travel penang Georgetown Movie Selangor Event Sharing Art Penang Food Penang Travel Petaling Jaya Thoughts photography Wall Paintings Murals Kuala Lumpur Outdoors birthday Music Street Arts article Sekinchan Thailand trick art Bagel Bakery Hatyai Hong Kong Jay Koh Lipe Magazine Marathon Paddy Field Wire Arts baking penang bridge
Purrfect Cat Cafe, the first cat cafe in Penang, is located at Muntri Street and situated next to Camera Museum. Although I'm not a cat...
My life in year 2012 was like a roller coaster ride. There's ups but most of the time there's downs. I learnt really a lots from al...
Date: 27 December 2014 Finally get the chance to drop by Restaurant Tong Hooi to try one of the famous char koay teow in Georgetown Pen...
Back in January 2014, after an exciting visit to Farm In The City located at Seri Kembangan, we then let the excitement continues into mura...
In November, I went to Penang for the Penang Bridge International Marathon (PBIM 2013). At the same time, I took this opportunity to visi...
I love my December 2013 which was an interesting month. I spent almost the whole month of December travelling, to Langkawi, then to Lake To...