I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Paid a visit to Malaysia first and only McCafe which located at Kota Damansara few months back. I didn't know there is this McCafe thingy until a friend informed me. It attracts my attention hence I was there to try their coffee. 

A very big McCafe wallpaper welcoming you at the entrance McDonalds. 


And this is how McCafe looks like. See picture below for a closer shot.


Is the picture blur? Wanted to show you a closer shot but I think the picture turns out to be quite blur. I really should get myself a new and better camera, perhaps a DSLR. 


These are the teas which McCafe selling. I don't like these type of teas hence I didn't try.



These are some mugs and coffee beans display. Honestly speaking, I like the design of the McCafe mugs. Hope I can bring one home haha. 


Surprisingly, in addition to coffee and tea, they are selling some cakes, muffins and cookies too. Check out their website for more details.


And these are the three drinks that we ordered. From the left, iced hazelnut latte, iced mocha and mocha frappe. Mocha frappes tastes better than the other two. 


Last but not least, a photo before we left McCafe.


Have u experience their coffee yet? 

Till then. Stay tuned ♥ 

1 comment :

  1. I would like to thanks a ton for the work you've put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade webpage post from you in the upcoming also. The fact is your original writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is the best example of it.

    ReplyDelete