I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Monday, November 8, 2010

On 5:39 AM by Connie Lam     5 comments
A late lunch with a friend at Spaghetti Grill which located at Mid Valley on a beautiful Saturday. A great place with worthy Italian set lunch and dinner at reasonable price. For more information regarding the set lunch and dinner menu as well as pricing, kindly catch a glimpse on my previous blog post (click here).


.♥ Ever been to Spaghetti Grill which located at Mid Valley?



.♥ This time I didn't go for their set lunch but main course - Chicken Cordon Blue, RM24.95. Super duper big portion and I couldn't finish it. Quite nice, but it is a bit too dry for me. I felt thirst and keep drinking my iced lemon tea. I can't imagine that I refilled up to 5 times -___-


.♥ My friend order - Lamb Shoulder, RM23.95. My all time favorite order at Chilli's, but this one that we ordered at Spaghetti Grill quality and taste wise not as good as Chilli's. Hmmm I'm wondering why?


.♥ Ohh yeah show u this lame photo hehe. My sexy leg haha and also my lovely shoes :P



.♥ My dress up of that day, nice? :) I'm actually wearing a hair band, but my hair had covered it -__-

Till here. See ya! :)

5 comments :

  1. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice restaurant.. I hope I can try the food in future in Mid Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woh, Im sure you must be full then. Fair price with big portion!! Gonna try next time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. Gonna give it a try. Hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. leng dou bat dat liu =D
    why u keep on post bout food nia...
    got gain weight o not?

    ReplyDelete