I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, April 29, 2011

On 5:39 PM by Connie Lam     4 comments
On one beautiful Saturday, was lazy to go out for lunch hence get myself a home-cooked fried rice for lunch. Below are the ingredients that I used to cook the fried rice, very simple recipe.

#1 Hotdog, cut into slices

#2 Egg

#3 Garlics

#4 Rice that kept overnight in the fridge

Let's get started. First, I heat a wok and add some oils. When the oil is hot, I add the sliced hot dog to fried it. Then I add in some minced garlics following by eggs. Cook, stirring until they are slightly scrambled but not too dry. Next, I remove everything in the wok and clean the wok. Add oil, fried rice, stir-fry and break all the rice apart. Then i add some soy sauce and little bit of oyster sauce. Lastly add in all the ingredients and fried together. The fried rice is now ready to serve :)

Tadaa~~ My home-cooked fried rice. Easy to make and tasted great :)

Ohh ya! I cooked this braised pork with soy cause and served together with the fried rice. It make the taste of the fried rice even more excellent :D Great lunch I had hehe. Now what about you? Have u ever try to make a fried rice urself? What ingredients that u used? Come and share with me :)

4 comments :