I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On 11:07 PM by Connie Lam     2 comments
No raining...
Din open the windows...
Seldom be in the room...
How come will have so many "aliens" "visiting" my lovely room?

Yesterday saw many little tiny insects? fruit flies? or wtever? flying around inside my room..
I really got no idea where they coming from.. haiz..
Well, im too sleepy and hence i didnt bother it much and i off to sleep once i reach back room...
First thing on my sight once i wake up today morning was all these insects...
In evrywhere evry corner in my room... OMG!! The floor... My study desk.. Edges of my bed etc....
Really geli and yucky........


♥ On the floor.. Some u cant see it because of my poor cam... *sorry*


♥ On my table...


♥ On the edges of my bed.... Really alots...


♥ See.. The insects "gathering" after i swept them all together.... ArGhh~!

Arrrr......
Arr....
No second time please... *God bless...

2 comments :

  1. ur room must be too smelly d ahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops.. nono..no such things...
    my room is so lovely and heong heong =)

    ReplyDelete