I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, June 3, 2011

On 8:47 PM by Connie Lam     2 comments
I like to cook but sadly time always doesn't allows me to cook (as well as my body energy limitation, oops sounded like I'm old ah maa). So whenever possible, especially over the weekend or public holiday, I will grab time to cook. Here u go, proudly share with u 4 dishes that I cooked for dinner last week haha :D 

#1 Butter Head Lettuce (Siu Bak Choy)
Vegetable is a must in every meal u take. Just simply cook the siu bak chop with some garlics and anions. Everyone can cook this well. 

#2 Japanese Taufu with eggs in oyster sauce.
This is an easy meal to be cooked too. Mimic sizzling japanese taufu (Tit Pan Taufu). Surprisingly it tastes good ;) 

#3 Chicken in soy sauce and oyster sauce.
My all-time-favorite dish. 

#4 Stir fried prawn and lala with garlics. 
The most expensive dish among all. Nowadays prawn and lala kinda pricey T.T

#5 Group photo of the dishes 
Haha XD Great dinner but too bad I didn't cook soup, else the dinner gonna be perfect! 

2 comments :