I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, March 30, 2012

On 12:32 AM by Connie Lam in     2 comments
2012-03-25 Sunday

Went to Popular in Sunway Pyramid but kinda disappointing due to the crowd. Only manage to spend RM100 of my 1Malaysia voucher. Bought two very informative self-help/ self-improvement books *Happy* This RM200 voucher is really a big gift, I can use it to buy any books that I wish to or u can even use it to buy stationary, computer gadgets, etc. I saw people buy music video using that voucher, what a waste. I saw many people misuse the voucher too buying many unnecessary things which are not academic-related, how sad. 

Went to have supper after shopping. I found a very nice maggie goreng in Kota Kemuning, finally there's a food that worth a bite in there! Next time I don't have to drive all the way to Subang SS15 or PJ anymore for supper :D Only if I craving for the Subang SS15 burger and nuggets! Best in town. 

Love ya! 

2 comments :

  1. eh... teacher also can get one ah? so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan saya boleh delivery untuk kamu :P

    hahaha

    Kota Kemuning always got nice food 1 lo . . . u dunno ar? lol

    ReplyDelete