I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On 10:51 PM by Connie Lam     4 comments
What a blue kick start of the week. Really Monday blues sobsob. I had a horrible nightmare last night which causes me didn't sleep well for the whole freaking night.


I witnessed a murderer which involved a relationship (the boyfriend kills the girlfriend and then the girlfriend kills the boyfriend) and then in the end I don't know why I been accused that I'm one who assists this murder. And then the dream suddenly switched to another scene where I, together with my mother, saw a very serious accident. Many people sitting at the roadside and suffering severe injuries and bleeding all over the body. And then the dream switched to another situation where I get lost in a housing area. Couldn't find the way out and I don't know where suppose to be the destination. My heart feeling very uneasy since I woke up in the morning and I suffering fatigue. 


Why I have such weird horrible dream? I then shared with my friends and they found some dream interpretation from the website for me. Here are the interpretation:



1. To dream that you witness a murder indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.

2. To dream of a car accident symbolizes your emotional state. You may be harboring deep anxieties and fears. Are you "driving" yourself too hard? Perhaps you need to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path.

3. To dream that you are lost suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. If you try to call for help, then it means that you are trying to reach out for support. You are looking for someone to lean on. Alternatively, being lost means that you are still adjusting to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.



Damn, the interpretation seems so true and reflects what am I facing now -.- I seriously need to look into the problem and solve it as soon as possible. Haih :(

Moody!

4 comments :

  1. we all get weird dreams at times, some which could end up waking abruptly or emotionally :)

    btw, "the boyfriend kills the girlfriend and then the girlfriend kills the boyfriend"? uhh.. how can the girlfriend kill the boyfriend if she was already killed? hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, do you mind sharing the website? in case I have weird dreams again then I can know the meaning behind it. Anyway, hope you're doing alright (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do something cheerful. Eat something delicious. It will change definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you take it too seriously. Just a "dream"

    ReplyDelete