I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Sunday, January 23, 2011

On 12:20 AM by Connie Lam in ,     4 comments
Date: 19.01.2011

A simple dinner with the gang of labmates at Hailam Kopitiam which located at PJ Section 17 after a long tiring day. This is my third time visit to this concept cafe which serves the original Hainanese tastes. I can't comment much on their foods because so far i had tried only two main dishes and also their bun, not bad though. And i received many good feedbacks about Hailam Kopitiam foods from my friends. So readers, go and try and let me know :)

.♥ Three of us ordered nasi lemak special with rendang chicken. It is tastier than OldTown one i could say.

.♥ Two of us ordered Hailam fried mee. Nice one and I always ordered this.

.♥ Yeah, kampung half-boiled egg. My all time side dishes whichever kopitiam/cafe I dine in.


♥ ABC mixed fruits longan, not bad :)

Again, another joyful dinner with lotsa laughters with the gang :)

4 comments :

  1. wow the haif boiled egg seems like so delicious ! feel like nom-ing xDDD u make me wanna eattttttttttt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to wroking around PJ, always makan at there when lunch time, the food is not bad but drinks is just so so..haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABC! that reminds myself how long I didn't eat ABC already.. yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. better than kopitiam...then need to try it out lo

    ReplyDelete