I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, December 31, 2010

On 3:24 AM by Connie Lam in ,     1 comment
Believe it or not? I went to 1U two weeks ago just to check out the Christmas decorations because I heard of a lots of good feedbacks and comments regarding the awesome decorations. But for me it was just okay besides it gave me a feeling of celebrating Christmas at oversea or Western country street.

Here I'm going to share with u a few pictures I taken using my lousy hp camera :)


.♥ The overall decorations at the center of 1U shopping mall, ground floor



.♥ Christmas trees and christmas decoration. Nice?

.♥ "Santa Claus is coming to town" ~~

.♥ Did u bought one or some present for ur loved one??

Till here. See you :)


1 comment :

  1. your hp camera is quite nice~ thanks for the photo sharing..
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete