I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, September 30, 2011

On 4:17 PM by Connie Lam     2 comments
Event: Jogoya Facebook Fans Gathering
Date: 10th of September 2011
Time: 12.30pm - 2pm
Venue: Jogoya T3, Relish Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100, Kuala Lumpur.


Just a "I'm attending" click and a short comment in Facebook event wall, I was one of the lucky one to be selected to join this gathering session and I'm allowed to bring one partner. In the beginning I was not so sure about what with this event but in the end I decided to attend ><"



On that day itself only i got to know this gathering is to meet the Jogoya founder. Err quite a fun gathering, got to meet Mr. Chiang Cheng-Nan (the Jogoya founder) and take a photo with him. 


There's question and answer session which all the fans can win mystery gift (Jogoya umbrella and tiramisu cake).


There's a light refreshment for us as well. The foods are nice but too bad not enough for everyone. Maybe Jogoya should have prepare more for all the invited fans. Between, sorry that I do not have a nice picture of this. And this is the only picture I can get from Jogoya FB page. 


Last but not least, a photo of me with the Jogoya founder :)


Till then, bye :)


2 comments :