I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, September 2, 2011

On 12:09 PM by Connie Lam in , , ,     3 comments
Have u ever heard about Espress Cafe? I never realize the existence of this cafe until one day when we drive around Kota Kemuning and I spotted this cafe, hence dropped by for a short tea break. Let catch a glimpse on the photos I shared below for more.

One and only picture of the cafe that I snapped. Sincerely apologize for not taking more pictures to share and the photo quality that might annoys u. Quite a cozy place for u to dine in right? Not bad though and personally I like the design of this restaurant.

This is how's the menu looks like. Okay, I know there's nothing special on the design and maybe not worth a mention but I still want to share :p

The steak and chicken chop on the menu attracts my attention and other foods for example the noodles and burgers just not so suit my appetite and taste bud at that moment. And the very limited food varieties really made me head scratching don't know what to eat what to order.

Just found this cute, hence snapped a picture and share it here. Romeo & Juliet Mini burger, what a cute name :D

Spaghetti Aglio-Olio with mussels, RM9.50. Ordered this because we would like to try how nice is their look-simple-but-not-so-easy-to-cook spaghetti aglio-olio and we love the mussels. *Sigh, sorrowfulness overwhelmed* This spaghetti doesn't taste nice for us, a big disappointment.

Sizzling grilled chicken chop with black pepper sauce, RM11.90. Luckily this one taste nicer, worth a try.

Orange juice, RM5.50. 

Chocolate snow ice, RM5.30. I love this a lots, especially the chocolate toppings! It blew me away. Heaven, and I found my happiness back after the spaghetti :)

Share with u here their menu, for ur reference: http://www.everyday.com.my/photo/2011/06/ExpressCafe3.pdf

Not really a very bad dining experience though. I won't ban this cafe and I will definitely visit again to try other foods maybe their coffee and the romeo & juliet mini burger :D Guess this outlet in Kota Kemuning is still new and they need improvements. The one in Klang looks awesome and receives quite many good feedbacks from customers.

A quote to share before I end this post:
Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.  ~John Barrymore
Let's be happy always and smile :)

3 comments :

  1. I've been to Kota Kemuning few types but I didn't notice there's this shop. The food doesnt look that appealing though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh Romeo & Juliet Burger suppose to be a set of burger for couple . . . then they wrote there mini pula lol

    food seems to be cheap but drinks is costy hehe

    ReplyDelete