I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Saturday, May 17, 2008

On 1:43 PM by Connie Lam     6 comments
One week passed.. So tired wif my training...
I don't nid to handle any heavy and uphill task...
But i just dunno y i feeling so tired and exhausted each time when i off work and reach back to my hostel...


♥ In formal shirt...

Currently staying in UKM hostel which located at Jalan Temerloh..
Right beside Titiwangsa Lake...Eyes on Malaysia ferris wheel thre....
And my hostel is juz facing the KLCC....
Standing and looking outside the window, there i can enjoy the view of KLCC >.<'''
♥ My hostel and KLCC....

First day in Institute of Medical Research (IMR)..
Feel so strange...
But evrythg is just fine after i assigned to Unit of Biochemistry the Diagnostic center...
Luckily my supervisor is a very nice and easy going person....
Can make joke wif him and i didnt feel tat stress when discussing somethgs wif him or asking him questions....


♥ Ground floor of my work place >.<''' Got many cute tortoises inside =.='''


♥ My very own personal working place in office....


Wat i gotta do in the 1st few days is juz doing case study and literature review....
Kinda bored... sienz ~ Not challenging... but quite headache doing it oso...
After pay a visit to the vry vry vry vry old library...
Too bad my supervisor dropped me an advice before he leaved...
Guess wat he said ? He asked me dun go upstairs myself alone coz there is haunted... OMG!!
And tis building existed since 100 years ago... Historical place swttttt..... no wonder~


♥ The haunted library >.<'''


♥ This library exist 100 years ago...


♥ Reli quite errie and ghostly ler...scarry..... so many old jurnals...


♥ The horrible stair to upstairs....


Nice thg is......
I get to knw few new buddies from other university....
Choy Loong, Guo Ren and few others from UM *forget their names*
Eric from NUS singapore... His eng vry the geng!!!
Shuet Yuan from USM...
Few from UKM... i forget their names dy... =.='''
and my lab partner ADAM from UM...
thanks for his accompanion to library =D



♥ lolx.. Random shot inside the library... doin case study =p
My partner Adam and i are the oni two persons inside the library....


♥ Poor thgs... i gotta finish reading tis 4 thick books in 3 days.... haizz...

Government working place custom style..
Come to work at 8am... punch card then go to yumchar until 9am....
1-2pm lunch time....
4.30pm or 5pm off work .....
Fri lagi geng.... 12.15- 2.45pm lunch time break.....
So tis make me eat alots.. and it is totally different wif the previous me...
I hav to tke my breakfast to kill off the 1 hr morning break time...
I hav to tke my lunch even im still full....
I hav to tke my dinner at around 5.30pm or 6pm.. (so early)
then i hav to tke supper coz dinner too early.....
Guess i will be how fat at the end of my training... sobsob T_T


♥ The view when i on the way out for dinner


♥ Sa lao wei hong... >.<''' snapped when saw him while we r on the way back to hostel....


Overall...
Im just need to handle a small project by my ownself about inborn error of metabolism disease....
I gotta test the blood of baby and diagnose it....
Freaking tension coz i never develop to all tis skill and instruments before when i studying in university...
And now i have to handle it myself... preparing all the reagents and stuff myself...
Carry out the test myself after a briefing by supervisor....
Besides, i gotta assist an officer to do her project - Galactosemia Screening Project...in around two weeks time...
Sigh.. hope evrythgs will go on smoothly and my mini project will success =X

6 comments :

  1. haha no 1 ask u eat so much 1 mah.u can always dun 1 to eat and just start work 1 wat no 1 will force u to go for the breakfast 1 mah XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh btw dun forget May 22 maybe if got chance can go and see see ur hostel room dee :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps C is me lol i press enter too fast hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiks... im oso dont want tke breakfast de.. juz tat during tat time office is locked 1 so i dun hav anywhre to go to do my thgs tat's y i hav to follow them go for breakfast.. somemore a geng of malay fella >.<''' sienz...

    can come visit me.. but dun hav chance to visit my room lor.. lolx.. 4th floor worrr XD and guys are nt allowed to step in 1.. emily can come n follow me, u hav to stay downstairs waiting for us =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bad i cannot go in 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah !! lolx...
    guard will halau u lolx...

    ReplyDelete