I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Saturday, May 17, 2008

On 12:27 PM by Connie Lam     No comments
Ever heard bout SEK HOU?

A restaurant which located inside Times Square
Here I went for lunch wif my parents and bro..


At first I thought it is just an ordinary kopitiam like oldtown...for coffee drinking and toast eating…
“French toast + ice blended white coffee’’, i want tis so much in my puny mind before I step in and take order...
Hav a look on their menu...
OMG then I oni realized SEK HOU is actually a HK cuisine’s restaurant..

After hav a quick look on the menu, I changed my mind >.<’’ Lot of palatable foods lot of choices for u…
At least there are somethings different with the food that served in Kim Gary or other HK restaurant…
And i get attracted by the seafood cheese baked rice!! my favorite too^^


♥ The environment thre is okie ~


♥ Left : Fak Tiu Qiong >.<'''
♥ Ice blended Strawberry & Ice blended Oreo chips....


♥ My dad's Ying Yong...


♥ Left : My bro's XO sauce fried rice..
♥ Right : My Dad's xxx.. (the name is too complicated >.<'')



♥ Left : My seafood cheese baked rice !! ^^
♥ Right : My mum's Fish chop rice...

A nice lunchie wif my family before we head to my training place and my hostel...

0 comments :

Post a Comment