I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Saturday, May 10, 2008

On 8:29 PM by Connie Lam     4 comments


At laSt, my eXam is over....
How i feel? Hmm, some sort of indescribable feelings....
Im feeling so tired and exhausted after a exam war tat last for around 3 weeks...
Now it is over and finally i can have my normal life back.. aka got enough rest and sleep....

Sem break + Holiday!!! Things tat everyone eager and want the most...
However, i gotta go for my industrial training... from 12th of May until 28th of June...
Wish everything will go on smoothly and everything will be alright... *PRAY HARD*but not *PLAY hard*.....

This is not the first time i step into the life and world of working...
But this is the first time i working at government place and it is a research center...
aka Institute of Medical Research which located at Jalan Pahang...
Between, it is also the first time i will experience some sort of job and stuff that r related to my course *Biochemistry*...
I appreciate the chance... One thing, for sure i will take tis chance to learn as much as thgs tat i got no chance to learn in university... due to inadequate equipments provided in lab, lacking of professional lab assistants, etc...
Im feeling so excited... but nervous too...
Hope i wont encounter lots of problems such as the prob in communication wif others... *cant be too shy*..

Lastly...
Suddenly recall back some of the sweet memories i had wif my frens at ukm...
From my 1st year 1st sem until nw... *2 years lapse of time =D*


♥ Orientation week...


♥ Tang Lung Festival...


♥ Lovely Blockmates...


♥ Hostel's annual dinner with blockmates...


♥ Hostel's annual dinner with two special seniors >.<'''


♥ My beSties....


♥ PBSM training... *oops my leg =.='' *


♥ Ang Pow Festival...


♥ Ang Pow Festival - Group of Protocol


♥ PBSM's night.. . * the photo abit cacat =.='' *


♥ PBSM's night... wif chailing...

♥ With my geng of frens - Art Management and Project Organizer....


♥ Faculty night with my beloved coursemates...


♥ The Craziest and Happiest Night *wink*


♥ CoNnie & JenNifer...


♥ CoNnie & ChAiLiNg...



- Engraving On My Mind... ALways and Forever.... -

4 comments :

  1. Can holiday already lo... Yeah yeah hahax.....
    you going to have your training at Jalan Pahang rite.. so you will be staying nearby there rite..
    If got time... drop by at Jalan Genting Klang... yum cha with me keke....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx..sure no prob...

    im juz back fr prima setapak thre for my dinner >.<'''

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah so nice ar i also finish exam jor but i got no nice memories cuz the private college sux lol give me all bad memories :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolx...hw sux is ur college? my university gave me alots of bad memories too juz tat my frens here gave me sweet memories ^^

    ReplyDelete