I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On 12:30 AM by Connie Lam     2 comments
♥ Yesterday and today, im sad...

With just have a look on the picture above, guess u knw how i feel right now and guess u can feel the sorrow of mine...
but, not only today... yesterday a worst and sad day for me too...

`* Yesterday ~*
Walked around hostel at around 10.55pm until 11.30pm alone...
Just want to steal a moment to breathe in some fresh air to relax my mind and chill myself down...
But ended up sit on the bench somewhere nearby the cafeteria? and cried... freaking useless..

`* Today ~*
Walked in the rain way back from work... nearly 20mins? or longer.... Wet!!
The rain was lashing against me .. Meanwhile, the sadness was stabbing my heart... What a damp and gloomy day...
Ended up fall sick... Kinda giddy and straight go to bed after shower, hugging my 'cow' as shown in the pictar below...


♥ The one with me is the bigger one.. the two smaller one stolen away by someone..


After a 3 hours long nap im still have the same feelings... Can't help..
And recently quite frequently have difficulty in breathing.. and...heart-ache...
Im really sick of the revolting behaviour of him/her.. But Im really trying to be as tolerable as i can to the maximum since i really don't wish to ruin or spoil any relationship that i sincerely appreciate...
Maybe im just too narrow-hearted/ hot-tempered/moody during my sick/illness?
And.. insomnia again right now that's why im still here at a later hour to blog...

Seriously and frankly speaking...
Im don't want to be a laggard..
Im don't want to be a coward and bury my head in the sand like an ostrich...
Im trying to be stout-hearted and go through all these harder times.. just that sometimes, somethings need the hard work and effort from both party....
Hope that i can bear and survive till the end and welcoming the ''sunny day'' back...
But dont trying to force me to take the cruel way - the BYE BYE way..


Well.. i gotta release my suffer-ness out!! thursday !! party time!!
.
.
.
Changed my skype status from not available to "SKYPE ME".. Just for fun...
Who knows really got a lot of people drop by and greet hahax... nonstop-ing... =.='''
They are from KL, pakistan, China etc... .
Some i even don't know what language they are using >.<'''



♥ i had block'd all of them.. im kinda heartless hahax.. Not really want to chat with them since i got few to chit-chat with in msn =D and thanks to them!!! Arigato ~

2 comments :

  1. life is awesome.. sadness and the pain from sadness let us feel that we are alive!! yeah!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. im alive...but wif suffer-ness stabbing my heart T_T

    ReplyDelete