I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On 3:06 PM by Connie Lam in     3 comments
Welcome to read an outdated post..

Event : Chuan Yin's birthday celebration
Date : 14 / 03 / 09
Location : Mid Valley Megamall
The leng luis : Chuan Ying, Hong Sieng, Juanita, Jia Huey, Chai ling and Connie


♥ Reached at Mid Valley about lunch time..
♥ A blur and cacat pic taken by Chai Ling but kinda special though...
♥ I didn't photoshop or edit it yeah....


♥ After a quick window shopping, we took a break in Baskin Robbins..
♥ We bought two waffles each with 3 scoops of ice-cream instead of birthday cake...
♥ Girl always loves ice-cream.. Not..?


♥ Ice-cream with candle... for the birthday girl....


♥ The birthday girl - Chuan Yin..
♥ A sunny and intelligent girl i met in my uni life..


♥ Movie session : "Slumdog Millionaire" at Golden Screen Cinema..
♥ Random pic while we lined up to buy caramel pop-corn and my 1901 =)


♥ Juanita and Connie..
♥ We just looked nice in white top with tight jean =)


♥ After movie, we went to Chili's Spaghetti Bar for our dinner....
♥ From the left : Hong Shieng, Chai Ling and Connie


♥ From the left : Chuan Yin, Jia Huey and Juanita..


♥ A group pic before we leaved...

We spent a glorious time at Mid Valley..
We chit-chat and laughed a lots...
Two weeks later then we will not be able to meet with each other...
Will miss u guys always...

Will blog about Chili's new spaghetti bar sooner or later...

3 comments :

  1. u dun wan work in KL
    wats ur plans ah actually Supersenior..

    work or study?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wau..a small small world..u noe junita? she used to study same secondary school with me.i had her phone number but sadly she never wanna even entertain me whenever i ask her out..sob~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone necessarily assist to make significantly posts I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular publish extraordinary. Great task!
    Great website. A lot of useful info here. I¡¦m sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort!
    hi!,I really like your writing so a lot! share we communicate extra about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this space to resolve my problem. May be that's you! Looking forward to peer you.

    ReplyDelete