I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, June 19, 2009

On 5:28 PM by Connie Lam     5 comments
Went to watch another family comedy that will entertain the kids and amuse the grown-ups...

Movie : Night at the musuem - Battle of the Smithsonian
Starring : Ben Stiller, Amy Adams, Owen Wilson, Hank Azaria
Ratings : ★★★★



When I saw the trailer for this, I was pretty excited. I was excited to see all these famous characters from history being mashed together, Al Capone, Napoleon Bonaparte, Amelia Earhart etc.

No doubt this film has enough laugh-out-loud moments to enjoy (for me) =) But for those people who has high expectation on this film/ professional film critics, i bet u will say this film is a junk, boring, unfunny, awfully dull and a truly shocking waste of your time and hard earned cash.

I didn't watch the first one, so I don't really can comment whether this movie is better than the first movie. But personally I simply like this movie though i had a nightmare after watched it ><"




There's actually a few horror movies which i wanted to watch so much, BLOOD and DRAG ME TO THE HELL.
And I can't wait for the movie TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN !! xD
Already bought the ticket and Im going to watch it right on next tuesday!! xD

5 comments :

  1. Blood the last samurai was really sux, my whole gang fall asleep inside cinema, lol

    save ur money for Transformer 2 bah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it's Blood, The Last "Vampire"? Well, i haven't seen it yet too, but it's another classical case of anime adaption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DON watch BLOOD..pls don~~~bad production~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. drag me to hell nice with all the sound blass shooting straight at u kaka...be sure to get thrill..keke

    compare to first one the momentum is less for the museum but the effect and historic figure involve is much much more..keke

    ReplyDelete