I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On 5:44 PM by Connie Lam     5 comments


.。. You and me together
.。. Through the days and nights
.。. I don't worry 'cause
.。. Everything's gonna be alright

.。. People keep talking
.。. They could say what they like
.。. But all I know is
.。. Everything's gonna be alright

.。. And no one, no one, no one
.。. Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
.。. No one, no one, no one
.。. Can get in the way of what I feel
.。. For you, you, you
.。. Can get in the way of what I feel for you

5 comments :

  1. aiyo...one day post how many posts?
    too free till ntg to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hEnRy
    ♥ hehe...where got many?
    ♥ Actually i already blogged it and then scheduled it..
    ♥ So it posts automatically...


    Teddy
    ♥ Nothing de ~ xD
    ♥ Just some part of song lyrics which i felt meaningful...

    ReplyDelete