I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, April 9, 2010

On 2:18 AM by Connie Lam     3 comments


It's likely that I'll make a major change in the way I do things from now on. But not because someone is telling me to. This change happens as the result of a remarkable insight or realization about my current or previous course of action, like realizing that I'm traveling in the wrong direction. I'll need to pay special attention to unusual or non-ordinary events because these often carry the message of change. The way to succeed is to think of psychic perceptions as being the peripheral vision of the mind, not delusions.

3 comments :

  1. u look nice in this picture. well, keep on making your life more better. life shouldn't be so complicated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look nice in this picture. well, keep on making your life more better. life shouldn't be so complicated. :-)

    ReplyDelete