I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On 2:14 AM by Connie Lam in ,     1 comment
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! 


I'm back in hometown (Mentakab, Pahang) since Monday, together with my youngest brother. Can't wait to celebrate this long-waiting CNY hehe although it's gonna be a short and rush one. Why? Because I'm only available on Chor Yat (初一) to gather with friends and to visit relatives. Pity -__- I wish i can have more time to go wild and crazy with the Mentakab-old-friends. Luckily we had one gathering on CNY eve to celebrate LY's birthday. Not bad, 18 of us :) 


Ohh ya, we bought Secret Recipe's green tea cheese cake for her. For me, it tastes a bit weird though, maybe I'm not a big fans of green tea. Try it and judge urself.




Good day nice friends awesome gathering! 


1 comment :