I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, October 2, 2009

On 7:45 PM by Connie Lam     2 comments
Don't know why so many people looking forward to watch this movie. Personally i don't really like this kind of movie, but i din hate it either. May be there's too much death scenes and too much gore. I din watch the 1st, 2nd and 3rd one, but still i joined my friend for this movie, for fun haha xD

Movie : Final Destination
Ratings : ★★★



This film is too short and many of the deaths were fake looking, more for quantity than quality. And many of my friends actually describe this film in only one word, disappointing. Why ppl wanna pay and go to watch this kind of film for the death scenes, waiting to see who dies and the how they will die? Argh, horrid* Will there be another final destination? And will u go and watch it? :D

"If I'm going to die, then I'm going to make the most out of every moment I have left, so I'm going to do what I do best, I'm gonna get laid. If I'm dying, I'm trying. "
Nice quote :D

2 comments :

  1. yes. it's reali short. tat's the sad part.

    i like it. but the best was still Final Destination, the very first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best Final Destination FYI...

    The one that really suck was the latest one... the 4th series... The Final Destination...

    ReplyDelete