I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, October 9, 2009

On 9:26 PM by Connie Lam     2 comments


08.10.09..

It is my brother's birthday..
So sorry that i couldn't back to Mentakab to celebrate with him. But guess he had a great celebration with his gf haha..

And he gave me a call earlier, remind me that it is his birthday and scolded me for not contact him haha, so cute. He didn't know that im working till very late on that day and i planned to give him a wishing sms only after my work de. Thanks for his concern anyway for asking me to becareful and take care of myself. Crapped alots with him on the phone haha, it is undeniable that he is so cute and hilarious :D

Wanted to wish him happy birthday and stay happy always....
and...
I love him! =D

2 comments :

  1. so touch err...vr vr miss u lor..
    wakaka..^^btw..thx vr vr much lar..
    my gud gud sis..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo~happy birthday to him too..

    ReplyDelete