I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, March 6, 2009

On 4:28 PM by Connie Lam in     2 comments
Went to watch this movie after celebrating my friend's birthday in Midvalley...
A true epic that left me utterly speechless..

Movie : The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Ratings : ★★★



The curious case of Benjamin Button is a time traveler's tale of the people and places he bumps into along the way, the loves he loses and finds, the joys of life and sadness of death, and what lasts beyong time. A man who ages backward.

This is then most tedious films i have ever seen( ~2 and half hours). I will admit though there were times when I had to adjust my seating position, but this film impressed me.
It delivers a real and applicable messages and it is a film that the viewer can truly feel.
What so unlucky is i didn't know about the ending of this story due to some incidence that happened on me.. T___T







♥ "I was born under unusual circumstances"

2 comments :

  1. tell u da whole story when i have a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a sounding profounding true treasure of love...is not sotry anymore is more to be a legend..kakak

    ReplyDelete