Sunday, July 12, 2009
On
3:34 PM
by
Connie Lam
1 comment
Movie : Transformers : Revenge of The Fallen
Ratings : ★★★★★

Been waiting for this awesome movie a period of time...
Bought the tickets through online once get to know online booking/reservation is available..
So I went to watch in the 1st day and second day of its showing =)
I think I don't have to write any review about this movie, guess everyone will go and watch it and will give a thumb up after the movie..


Ratings : ★★★★★

Been waiting for this awesome movie a period of time...
Bought the tickets through online once get to know online booking/reservation is available..
So I went to watch in the 1st day and second day of its showing =)
I think I don't have to write any review about this movie, guess everyone will go and watch it and will give a thumb up after the movie..


Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
About Me
Categories
Foods & Beverages
Travel
penang
Georgetown
Movie
Selangor
Event
Sharing
Art
Penang Food
Penang Travel
Petaling Jaya
photography
Thoughts
Wall Paintings
Kuala Lumpur
Murals
Outdoors
birthday
Music
Street Arts
article
Sekinchan
Thailand
trick art
Bagel
Bakery
Hatyai
Hong Kong
Jay
Koh Lipe
Magazine
Marathon
Paddy Field
Wire Arts
baking
penang bridge
Popular Posts
-
Something dreadful has happening to me haiz.... 18/ 5/ 09 supposedly a happy day for me.. I had settled everything in my uni.. thesis is sub...
-
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Few weeks ago i went to shop at Berjaya Times Square and Sg.Wang. Surprisingly the CNY decoratio...
-
♥ What i can do is just 安静的等待。。 ;D Got no definite answer in the end too.. > Why and what so hard to clarify about something? @@ Make eve...
-
SAD MODE ♥~LoVe ♪s L♪kE heaVen bUt ♪t cAn hUrt L♪Ke heLL~♥
-
Went to watch The Mummy 3... Kinda disappointed with this movie.... Hmm.... .A bit too not logic..... And.. i almost fall asleep in the cine...
incoherent mix of yelling and stuff blowing up. Not much other than that.
ReplyDeletesorry x2. :(
There was 1 good fight scene, that's it, I think. the one where Optimus Prime got blown up.