I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Saturday, June 7, 2008

On 7:22 PM by Connie Lam     No comments
Congratulations to my cousin ...
It's so sweet to be with someone we love, marry and go through journey of life together...
blesses for them =)

I like to attend wedding dinner, can eat can eat =D so gluttonous of me ^^
Picked a new dress that i just bought, blue in colour and i love this dress so much =)


♥ Random of me in new dress =)

Daddy picked me up at IMR sharp sharp at 5pm after i off work then rushed back to my hostel..
I gotta prepared myself, bath etc in just one hour.. So rushing ~~~~~~
So very the traffic jam, we trapped in traffic jam around 2 hours only reached to Serdang from KL huh~


♥ Left : Here we are.. forget to take the photo of the restaurant.. Too attracted by this beautiful orchid >.<'''
♥ Right : The bride and the bridegroom =) Okie, now let's have a glimpse on the food served in the wedding dinner ... *yummy*yummy*
P/s : Sorry for the poor description... im poor in translation from chinese into english *sorry*


♥ The 1st and 2nd food served... Yu Chi *wow*


♥ Fish Fish and Prawn... The prawn is fresh...


♥ Abalone weeeiiii =D and duck's meat . ..


♥ This Yam rice is tasty.. .. . This is not Dou Sa Peng ohh .. .. Guess what it is? ?


♥ Sweet and nice dessert =D

Im really damn full and my stomach almost burst out lolx.. .. ..

Okie, photo session after meal'd =)



♥ Left : Home Sweet Home.. . My family =) *im the shortest haizzz*
♥ Right : My cousin, aunt and mum ^^


♥ Bros, sis and cousins .. .. .. . .


♥ Left : The cute little kid .. . .handsome also lolx.. .. .
♥ Right : Sis and Me...


♥ My beloved sis and me =)

- The End -

Time to sleep .. .. .. .
Tomolo working again. .. . .. .. . sienz.. .. . .. . .. T_T

0 comments :

Post a Comment