I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Monday, June 23, 2008

On 11:36 AM by Connie Lam     No comments
Went to Lowyat Red Box yesterday...
With Chai Ling, Ker Wern, Chia Wei and Ming Lee....
We took the K-buffet package...
Thought there will serve us varieties of yummy foods...who knows..? 1 word "SUX"....
So... i got no appetite to eat and i'm just take few pieces of cakes and sushi for my dinner....

A very tiring night... We sing from 6.30pm until 1.30am....7 hours!!!
Sing until sore throat, energyless and sleepy....
and...finished 3 jugs of cokes....


♥ Colourful mini cakes =)


♥ Nicest food in Red Box =.='''


♥ My sushi =)


♥ My sushi again... Believe it or not? i finished all of it...


♥ Red Box, Lowyat...

♥ Not my birthday =.='''


♥ My bestie ChAiLiNg...

Reached back to hostel at around 2.15am...
Tiredddddddddd but still cant go to bed...
because i need to prepare presentation slides T_T
Till 3.30am.... At last can rest... and zzz....

0 comments :

Post a Comment