I believe, a smile =) is a curve that sets everything straight ♥

Instagram

Friday, June 13, 2008

On 7:24 PM by Connie Lam     No comments
What a delightful day =)
Received a souvenir from my supervisor...
He was just came back from Korea for his two weeks training over there.....
Pity him that he was sick that time and he had quite suffer the days over there...

So kind of him, bought a lots of biscuits, chocolates and snacks from Korea for us and all the staff in the office....
The whole morning he was just busy giving and distributing the souvenirs he bought from Korea ^^
What surprised me is...
He bought a souvenir for me too even im just a trainee who will just stay 7weeks here...
It's just a simple gift - a key chain.. but it's so meaningful to me...
I appreciate it .. ..


♥ The key chain.....


♥ From Korea ohh^^

0 comments :

Post a Comment